- XML Parsing Error at 1:221. Error 73: > required
Top 10 Shops
Shopping in Cozumel is a favorite pastime for visitors. Cozumel offers many affordable, fun and interesting places to shop. Cozumel's most concentrated shopping area centers around San Miguel's zócalo (Plaza del Sol) and extends for about 8 blocks along the waterfront and for several blocks back into the town. Cruise ship visitors find they can do most of their shopping from downtown Cozumel. Many of these shops don’t have websites, or specific address information but the friendly people of Cozumel can surely point you in the right direction once you arrive. Below is a list of our favorite shops in Cozumel!
- The Sunglass Store – visit the Sunglass Store for the latest styles in sunglasses at affordable prices. The Sunglass Store prides itself in it’s “no pressure” policy so stop buy and take a look at their selection of quality eyeglasses.
- Montezuma Store – is a great one stop shop for beachwear and Cozumel souvenirs at great low prices.
- Stanza Regalos – (Stanza Gifts) is a great home décor and gift store. Whether you are looking for that perfect gift or an item for your home, you are sure to find it at Stanza.
- Tequila House - No visit to Mexico is complete without purchasing a bottle of tequila! At Tequila House you will find a variety of great brands that you just can’t find back home!
- U Nahi Pax – for a truly unique souvenir visit U Nahi Pax. At U Nahi Pax , which is Mayan for house of music, you will find authentic hand crafted folk instruments ranging from tribal drums, to guitars.
- Cinco Soles – at this gift shop, you can find something for everyone. Cinco Soles has pottery, art, jewelry, clothing, tequila, etc. Located on 12th Avenue, last store on North of the waterfront.
- Pech Artesanias – visit this store for great low prices on Talavera pottery and other Mexican handcrafts.
- Miguelon y Hijos – here will find art by an artist who specializes in finely carved shell artwork. Located in a small shop on on Calle 5, three blocks from the waterfront.
- Casa Bella – is a beautiful shop with moderately priced home décor and gift items.
- Bien Raices – has a wide selection of handcrafted gifts.
Know of an establishment that should be in this list? Tell us!