- XML Parsing Error at 1:221. Error 73: > required
Top 10 Restaurants
- La Veranda - Gourmet meals consisting of seafood, steak and chicken.
- El Capi Navegante - Serving fresh fish everyday, specials such as deep fried whole fish and conch ceviche among others
- Pepe’s Grill - Serving in an elegant and relaxed atmosphere.
- Casa Denis - Original recipes from the Yucatan region of Mexico, including tacos and empanadas.
- La Choza - This family owned restaurant has specialties that are a must - Chilies stuffed with shrimp to the Chicken in a blackened sauce.
- Kinta - Just two blocks off the ferry, this restaurant has an amazing look and feel both inside and out. The outdoor seating is serene and peaceful which makes for a great ambiance and a menu that was varied and well rounded. With its fresh ingredients, funky design and intriguing twists on traditional Yucatan dishes, Kinta would be at home in NY or SF.
- Guido’s - This courteous Italian restaurant has been serving customers for 22 years.
- Coconuts Bar & Grill - The menu includes fresh fish, chicken and hamburgers and a variety of mexican snacks.
- El Foco - Grilled meat, chicken, fajitas, tacos, ribs, burritos and beers.
- Del Sur Argentina Empanadas - Perfect for either a meal or a quick snack.The empanadas are flavorful, inventive, and a great value.
Know of an establishment that should be in this list? Tell us!