- XML Parsing Error at 1:221. Error 73: > required
Top 10 Excursions
- ScubaTony Cozumel - Scubatony Cozumel offers personalized dive services at reasonable prices. Specializing in small groups and quality service, we make the needs of our guests our focus. Our scuba instruction courses are done privately, with only your group in the classes. Dive trips are 6 divers max on a fast boat with amenities like fresh fruit, fresh water shower and surface intervals on the beach. No rush, no hassle and no worries. After all, it is vacation!
- Spearfishing Cozumel - Looking for an adventure? Book your spearfishing excursion today.
- Cozumel Sports - Cozumel Sports offers personalized attention for all your diving and snorkeling adventures, for advanced divers and beginners.
- Nachi Cocom - is a small well kept club, located on the west side of the island. This popular beach club has maintained a following of repeat visitors. Nachi Cocom has all inclusive day passes available, which give you access to the beach, lounge chairs, pool, hammocks, open bar, and lunch. There are also beachside massages available by appointment. Snorkel gear and water sports are also available at a reasonable cost. The excellent food, beautiful beaches, and friendly service will have you coming back to this beach club again and again.
- Cozumel Sailing - Cozumel Sailing is owned and operated by Dan & Karen Libbert from Missouri. They have been providing sail boat rentals, and the magnificient Tucan Sailing Adventure for several years in Cozumel. They are truly a class act, and the services they provide are first rate. Make sure to contact them and reserve well in advance, as the Tucan usually fills up weeks in advance, specially during the busy times of the year.
- Isla de Pasion - is a stunning private island accessible by a five minute boat ride from the west side of Cozumel. There are all inclusive day passes available to the island that include round trip transportation, all day buffet, open bar, and full use of their facilities. If your are looking to get away from the crowds, the white sandy beaches make for a perfect relaxing day on your own private island!
- Aqua Safari Dive Shop - Aqua Safari is a good address to know in Cozumel if you just want to dive. Their staff are friendly and are competent, while knowing how to have fun. Location is perfect, being downtown and fronting their own dock, convenient and just quiet enough on diving. The best instructors -- knowledgeable and patient . A lot to be learned while having a world of fun.
- Barefoot in Cozumel - is a haven of relaxation. Enjoy a variety of massages, ranging from the easy, relaxing Swedish style to the deeper, flowing Ashiatsu, a massage done by the feet. Energywork is also available: Reiki and Matrix Energetics. Sally Hurwitch is an American certified massage therapist and energyworker devoted to providing her clients with the best possible hour of their vacation. She is a solo practioner, so appointments made are always handled by her personally. Barefoot in Cozumel... because you deserve a great massage.
- Punta Sur Ecological Park - Faro Celarain (Punta Sur) is an Ecological Reserve,which encloses a variety of natural wonders. It covers an area of one thousand hectares and it is destined for the conservation and preservation of the 5 ecosystems that conform it. Faro Celarain is rich in coastal dunes, mangroves, reefs,lagoons systems, the Island's most beautiful beaches and reefs. Faro Celarain light house is a museum dedicated to the navigation.
- Dolphin Discovery Group - Dolphin Discovery Cozumel facilities are inside Chankanaab National Park. The swim with dolphins programs participants and their companions are free to stay in Dolphin Discovery facilities to chill, enjoy good food and cool beverages, snorkel the reefs and participate in other activities in Chankanaab, or go out and explore the island by themselves.
Know of an establishment that should be in this list? Tell us!